Monday, July 16, 2007

Starting the next chapter

Highschool is too much different from college and I was expecting of that. In college, we try to be a different person this time. Not in the sense that we will be totally different, what im tying to say is that in college we become really different because we are now talking of the future.

First days were never be the same because in the first day different things happen. It is here where you will meet new friends, different kinds of teachers, and a new environment. Definitely new school, new life, new environment. As I begin this chapter in my life, I try to change things and do things that I had never done before. I am a shy type person but since I will be a businessman someday I should able to be a good speaker and a good communicator. I try to develop my skill. In my first week I really tried to interact and learn things based on what I am confused for. Of course I am happy because I have professors that are willing to help me. They are all willing to help us reach our goals and dreams. I am hoping that I will enjoy my stay here as I try and strive harder in fulfilling my dreams. Everyone can expect my cooperation and sincerity in all the works that I will do.

No comments: